Monday, August 16, 2010

Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors

Coffeehouse Angel was one of the best books I read this summer. I thought it was very well written and had a bit of everything - romance, mystery, and supernatural occurrences - all in one novel.

Katrina lives with her grandmother above the old fashioned coffeehouse they own. Business has been very slow beause a competing coffeehouse, one that serves organic everything, has moved in next door.

When throwing out the morning's trash, Katrina notices who she thinks is a homeless person lying on the ground. She leaves him coffee and a day-old donut and this one gesture changes her life.

I don't want to ruin this book by telling you more, but go out and get this book and read it - you won't regret it. I loved this book and am going to read Selfors' previous book Saving Juliet. If it's as good as this one, I'm in for a real treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment