Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Choker by Elizabeth Woods

Wow! This psychological thriller had me second guessing myself until the very end.
Cara is bullied at school. She has moved and left her best friend Zoe behind. Cara is miserable and after a horrible incident in the school cafeteria, she acquires the nickname "Choker."
One afternoon, Cara comes home after school and finds her old friend Zoe in her room. Things change quickly after that because Zoe, unlike Cara, knows the right things to do. She changes Cara's hair and clothes and tells her how to act. But the more popular Cara becomes, the more unhappy Zoe is.
Although I thought I knew the ending, I kept second guessing myself. This book was scarier than I thought it would be, so if you like scary movies, you'll love this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment