Friday, August 3, 2012

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

I loved this book! I read Matson's Second Chance Summer not too long ago and really liked it, but Amy & Roger's Epic Detour blew me away!

Definitely read the paper edition of this book because a big part of the appeal is the notes and pictures Amy includes, along with the constantly changing song playlist that entertains Amy and Roger as they take a road trip from California to Connecticut.

Amy and Roger meet on their first day of the road trip. Amy is depressed (and has real reason to be) and Roger is pining over his ex-girlfriend.

To me, this book has everything - romance, adventure, and real heartbreak.

I don't want to give away any of the plot because part of the appeal is finding out why Amy can't drive herself to CT and finding out where they go on their detour. This is such a well-written book that I know girls will love!



1 comment:

  1. This is really an informative & useful blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Summer camps

    ReplyDelete