Friday, June 6, 2014

Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix

 
 
 
I can't believe I never reviewed this on this blog - I've been recommending this book to students for years and all have loved it!
Thirteen babies are found on a plane with no crew, no captain, no adults. No one claims any of the babies and they are put up for adoption. Jonah is one of the babies and has lived a happy, uneventful life until the day when a note is found in his mailbox:
"You are one of the missing."
Another note comes shortly after:
"Beware! They're coming back to get you."
Found is a wonderful dystopian book - read it!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I read some of the books in this series forever ago though I remember really enjoying it! I think I've only read Found and Sent, though I may have to pick up the rest of the books and read them. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete